Friday 7 June 2013

New Häagen-Dazs Secret Sensation flavours – Chocolate Fondant and Crème Brûlée. Oh la, la!


Eating beautiful ice-cream and watching Hollywood star Bradley Cooper on a giant screen sounds like a perfect evening, doesn't it?

I recently attended the launch of House of Häagen-Dazs’ new TV worldwide campaign featuring Bradley Cooper and showcasing the two new ice-cream flavours: Chocolate Fondant and Crème Brûlée.


The launch took place in Halo at the Morrison Hotel where I had a fantastic evening enjoying some lovely ice-cream canapés, drooling while watching Bradley and the ice-cream... Oops, I meant Mr. FFID!



Believe me, the new flavours are divine: Secret Sensation flavours Chocolate Fondant with pockets of chocolate and Crème Brûlée with nuggets of caramel. The French person I am can't resist to Crème Brûlée of course but also I can't say no to chocolat! Well I tried both, added some lovely toppings and my heart melted like an ice-cream in the sun.



Both flavours are are now available nationwide in a pint tub (RRP €5.69). Warning! The TV campaign is sexy, have a little look yourself!


But Mr. FFID is good looking too, even more when he won a fantastic prize at the event. Well done Cheri!


Disclaimer: I was invited to this event by Presence PR. I gave no undertaking to write a review and the words above are, as always, my honest opinion.

Are you tempted by the new Häagen-Dazs Secret Sensation flavours? Are you a chocolat or crème brûlée person?




SHARE: