Thursday 18 December 2014

Hendrick's Gin Pop-up at Meet & Meat



Blog update: Meet & Meat is now closed

Dublin surprised me again. On a cold wet night Mr. FFID and I were on the way home from a great dinner in La Maison but wanted to stop somewhere for a drink.

As we were passing by Meet and Meat I noticed that the windows looked different and recognised the Hendrick's Gin branding so we decided to stop by. It happened that it was a private party for the launch of the Hendrick's Gin Pop-up. We were not invited but they let us in anyway and I'm so glad they did because it was right up my alley.


Meet and Meat has been transformed into this quirky Hendrick's Gin wonderland where I felt like Alice. Ok, I may have been a little tipsy when I got there but it looked so cool and as I had my camera in my handbag so I took a few shots.


There were gin cocktails and a few nibbles, a deadly pianist, beautiful tea pots and cups, candles and even cucumbers hanging from the ceiling. I loved the cosy quirky atmosphere... and the cocktails of course.


I think the pop-up will be there until the 24th of December, I don't have any information about it but since the launch I've passed by this place and the decorations are still up. I'd imagine you can get some gin cocktails anyway in the evening. It's worth stopping by if like me, you like Hendrick's Gin and a beautiful atmospheric setting.


Meet and Meat
3 South William St
Dublin 2
Website




SHARE: