Monday 27 April 2015

Pub Crush: P. Mac's


I remember going to Bia Bar about ten years ago when I had just met Mr. FFID. In our first year we used to eat their cheap pizzas and go for a few drinks but the years passed and we never returned.

Bia Bar closed a good while ago and has been replaced by P. Mac's since 2013. I had never visited until recently and this is definitely my latest pub crush in Dublin.



It's spacious, candle lit and feels cosy. They have mismatched furniture, French vintage adds on the walls, board games, long tables, lots of seats, a few snugs and a large selection of craft beers. What's not to like?


The atmosphere is very relaxed and the staff are friendly. All the drinks and prices are listed on the sign behind the bar and it can take a while to choose a drink if like me, you don't know much about craft beer.


A great little spot with a relaxed atmosphere but beware the music can be loud (but good) on weekend evenings, says the thirty something year old me. Oh and before I forget, it's heavily frequented by bearded men.

P Mac's
30 Stephen Street Lower
Dublin 2

This is an independent review, I paid for my drinks.





SHARE: